Business owners’ needs range the gamut and there are very few situations Scott and James have not engaged.
Whether drafting documents, negotiating the purchase/sale of a business or managing business or employment disputes, our attorneys have the prowess to guide you through any of the following situations:
- Business Start-Up
- Buy/Sell Agreements
- Owner Relationships and Disputes
- Business Purchases and Sales (Mergers & Acquisitions)
- Succession Planning
- Vendor Contract Negotiation and Drafting
- Business Consultation
- Non-Disclosure and Confidentiality Agreements
- Employment Practices and Relationships (Employee Handbooks, Regulatory Compliance and HR Management)
- Independent Contractor Agreements
- Regulatory Compliance and Defense
- Business Termination and Dissolution
A note on Mergers & Acquisitions: Scott is the co-author of the Minnesota Purchase and Sale of a Business Deskbook (2019), published by Minnesota CLE, the guide utilized by Minnesota attorneys representing clients in M&A transactions. Scott also trains attorneys on behalf of Minnesota CLE, with a focus on:
- Drafting and negotiating transactional documents; and
- Law firm management including the selection and creation of law firm business entities.
Get in Touch
Get in touch for a free consultation.